My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 4, 2021 6:32 pm  #1

Do we have only 1 gubner who has conviction?

I'm afraid to say, I think the answer is yes.  The only gubner willing to stand up for his state's people is DeSantis from FL.  It's really too bad the entire population of the USA won't fit into that tiny state (at least those of us who have no intention of taking vaxxzines or who want to submit to some ridiculous "passport").  There are a couple of other gubners who talk the talk but then don't walk the walk.  I live in one of those states. In my estimation, it's all about $$ just like everything else is about money these days - - and that is very sad.

NO ONE should be forced to do anything they do not believe in, especially not by out gubmint.  Gubmints are supposed to be there to PROTECT our rights of freedom, not to enforce politically based rights which the politicians choose for us.  That's ridiculous and I do believe another Civil War is on the horizon if we don't get Biden out of the White House pronto and restore sanity to this country.

We could really use the help of Ron DeSantis to do that!  He seems to be the only person willing to defend America and her citizens, at this point in time.  A CRUCIAL POINT IN TIME, no less.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/florida-governor-signs-executive-order-banning-vaccine-passports_3759979.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera