My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2021 11:48 pm  #1

The right will no longer bow to corporate bullies

A great article which explains and confirms many issues of the day.  Finally, conservatives might be finding their backbones again, although we can forget Kristi Noem from now on.  She has become a turncoat (I would love to know what Trump thinks about that, after all, he made a trip to Mt. Rushmore for a speech on July 3, 2020 and touted her along the way).  Noem has also now cast a sort of black mark on Trump, as well, because I think he actually trusted her, as far too many people did.  I never cared much for her myself, and supported some of her ideas and not others, but this last mis-step of hers is going to be her downfall.  Good riddance - over sports, of all things.  How stupid does she have to be?

Anyway, this is good reading about a couple of other states and their future political dealings, as well, so read it.  Not that long to read and worth the time.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/29/right-voters-will-no-longer-allow-bowing-to-corporate-bullies-in-georgia-or-anywhere-else/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera