My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2021 1:00 am  #1

China set to take over the USA

Think I'm kidding?

Read on.  This is damned downright scary to contemplate. 

WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN, but thanks to weak willed, money-hungry Joe Biden and his family, we're well on our way to giving in.  This will happen if someone in power RIGHT NOW doesn't take complete control.  You can tell the Chinese gubmint didn't like Trump because he stood up to them and refused to play their games.  Biden is all in for China  - -  and that's your difference.

Don't think for one minute that the Chinese didn't have a LOT to do with our last election.  They are paying people like Nanny Piglosi and thousands of other crooked politicians to follow their decrees - the sad thing is, those people are willingly going along with it all, and I often wonder if they even fully realize what they're actually doing? 

Nanny Piglosi is such an airhead I don't really think she "gets it".  She will.  Soon enough, if she keeps up her current rhetoric.  She's another stooge in the line-up of thousands and thousands who sell America out for a buck.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/xi-jinpings-adviser-outlines-plan-for-ccp-to-defeat-us-including-manipulating-elections_3748196.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera