My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2021 8:27 pm  #1

Who does she work for, anyway?

Sounds to me like she's more interested in helping her lawyer and medical friends, than she is in helping the people get what THEY want.  She's always been a turncoat, which is why my opinion of her has never been very high, as I've stated on this forum many times already.  Kristi Noem cares about Kristi Noem, just like all other politicians care only about themselves and their pocketbooks, and she is showing her "concern" for her lawyer buddies. 

She should tuck her tail between her legs and make a public statement that she goofed on this one.  Not that she misunderstood it or some other wild excuse, she simply goofed and never should have been promoting the views of others over the views of the residents of the state she is supposed to represent.  Otherwise, she is going to be in more hot water than she's already in, given that she's doing misleading interviews, etc.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/24/kristi-noem-running-the-mike-pence-play-to-help-leftists-control-the-culture/

If she is suddenly taking money to side with leftist ideas, she should just say so and be done with it.  She is NOT fooling the people of SD, believe me.  She may have personal friends, but the only other friends she will have soon are the friends who can buy her.

She was not a good representative of SD in WADC when she was there, and I'm wondering what former President Trump thinks of her now..........

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 25, 2021 12:21 am  #2

Re: Who does she work for, anyway?

Here's a different "take" on the whole Kristi Noem thing which has hit the newscycles in the past few days.  This is the way I remember originally hearing it explained, but the above post shows an entirely different take on the situation.

I am now completely in the dark, folks!!  I have no idea what the hell is going on here.  Frankly, I'm past caring.

My opinion?  Girls should play girls sports, boys should play boys sports - PERIOD.  Ditto for boy and girl bathrooms.  If there WAS no difference between boys and girls why do we bother with those pronouns in the first place?  Just call everyone a "person" and I guess that will have to suffice on birth certificates, driver's licenses, and all other legal papers over the years.  Now THAT should prove interesting, but this is the way the stupidass WOKE generation wants us to look at EVERYTHING.  Some day, hopefully, they will come to realize how really stupid that is and how badly it's going to end.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/briandarling/2021/03/23/kristi-noems-defense-of-college-sports-n1434472

Jesus and God have been left entirely out of this conversation.  God created two separate sexes for a reason - in order to procreate.  Again, the WOKE society has no clue, I guess, figuring that all types of surgeries will now become the norm.  So then, everything we learned about biology now is considered wrong? 

WHY are we, in the USA, allowing the dunderheads of the world to make our LIFE decisions anyway?  This is just wrong.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera