My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2021 7:35 pm  #1

Transgenderism lunacy

Americans have lost their freakin' minds.  IMPHO, if the Bible says it's wrong, it's WRONG.

What in the hell is the matter in people's heads?  Why can't they just be the way GOD intended for them to be, but this is actually an age-old problem, and homosexuality is talked about in the bible (but not in glowing terms, believe me).  If the Lord Jesus had known what modern medicine would be up to 2000 years later, he would have been appropriately appalled, as am I and many others.  To me, it is just twisted thinking.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/vasko-kohlmayer/why-transgenderism-is-immoral/

"To most normal people all this adulation may seem a little misplaced for a biological male who fathered six children and says that he is a woman. The acclaim and accolades that Jenner has received over the last six years, however, are characteristic of the drift of our popular culture which has been promoting transgenderism as something good.

But nothing could be further from the truth. Rather than living a life of fulfilment and happiness, the vast majority of those who adopt this lifestyle face a lifetime of suffering and desolation that usually culminates in a premature death.

And yet this reality is being concealed behind the false imagery and language that are used to portray this deleterious lifestyle. The result is that many who embark on this path are largely unaware of the dangers inherent in their choice.

It is, therefore, important that we use correct language when discussing this matter. The term that most accurately captures the essence of this lifestyle is immoral.

The dictionary defines the adjective moral as “concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior.”

By this definition transgenderism is immoral, since it entails behavior that is obviously wrong. The transgender behavior is wrong, because of its ruinous and destructive effect on those who embrace it."

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Last edited by Debrah (March 21, 2021 7:56 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera