My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2018 5:27 am  #1

Yep, it makes my stomach turn, too

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"While illegals are not official citizens, outrageously, they receive benefits unavailable to citizens – free attorneys, college tuition, checks, abortions, and more.  ;Democrats and fake news media are working to guilt-trip Americans into gifting illegals the right to vote.  ;(Some are already voting.)  ;So illegals don't desire or need no stinkin' U.S. citizenship.

Obama's illegals have no desire to assimilate.  ;As a matter of fact, arrogant illegals were highly offended when U.S. citizen students wore patriotic images to school on Mexican holidays, calling it insensitive and racist.  ;Remarkably, American leftists who resent our country agreed with the illegals.=14pxDemocrats believe they can control every aspect of our lives for decades if they can replace proud, decent, hardworking American voters with entitlement-minded, unskilled, and uneducated deadbeats.  ;Democrats fill their voters with class envy and hatred for anyone who has more than they do.  ;Democrats train their voters to believe that personal failure is always the fault of someone else – particularly the fault of heterosexual white males.

Democrat hate-filled zombies support government controlling everything – taking from achievers to redistribute to lazy losers.  ;The Bible tells us to take care of widows, orphans, and people who cannot take care of themselves.  ;The Bible also says if a man does not work, he should not eat.  ;Democrats celebrate men who will not work.  ;Democrats know that lazy losers will always vote for Democrats who promise to give them other people's hard earned stuff.  ;Rather than inspiring Americans to rise to a higher standard, Democrats thrive on lowering the bar disguised as "fairness."  ;This is why the Democrats' and the fake news media's vision for America turns my stomach."

And, as if you didn't already know, we have Obozo to thank for this.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/how_the_left_devalues_american_citizenship.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera