My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2021 11:30 pm  #1

FL might get apology yet

But, of course, we can't rush into these things - - not where the gubmint CONTROLLING THE MASSES is concerned (in other states).

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2021/03/15/nyt-might-owe-covid-19-lockdown-apology-florida/

Yeah, they get sunshine - - just as the area where I live is in the midst of getting a snowstorm.  As of about 15 minutes ago, the area where I live has about 7-8 inches (on my back deck), no wind yet thank God, and temps are pretty decent, about the mid 20's. Snow is still rapidly falling, huge flakes right now and likely another 3-4 inches before nightfall.  The NWS has no clue how long this will last.

Kinda remind me of the October blizzard in 2013 except without the wind.  Besides this is heavy, wet snow and would likely not blow around too much anyway.  Our neighbor is using our snowblower to help blow out our driveway and then he's welcome to use it on his own driveway.  With my husband getting less and less able to do these things (the cancer is moving waaaaay faster than we had expected) it's much appreciated help.  We buy the gas and provide the machine and it all works out as a good trade.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera