My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2021 2:00 am  #1

How we were cheated out of our SS money - INFLATION

"Mal-adjusted inflation rates have been used to create the false illusion of recovery of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) after the 2008 banking/lending crisis and have misled Americans into thinking they are staying ahead of inflation, says Williams.

The CPI is back-dated BEWARE THE REVISIONISTS!  The Bureau of Labor Standards (BLS) that tabulates and issues the CPI has the gall to restate inflation history as if all of the recent changes had always been in place.

ShadowStats.com has employed methodologies in place in 1980 and 1990. 

Recognize, without these substitutions by the BLS, Social Security checks would be more than double what they are today, states Williams!

If you want to know how government is taking money out of your back pocket without you knowing, this is it.  The Federal government “steals” more money through inflation than it does via tax increases."

Pretty sneaky of them, huh?  But not unexpected by the population who is even remotely aware of the constant fraud in our gubmint.  Just like the FRAUD who calls himself our president we have in the white house right now.  If the dimpocraps hadn't cheated to high heaven the man would be at home playing with his dogs (and other things).

Good reading:  https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/no_author/how-americans-were-cheated-out-of-a-200-increase-in-their-social-security-check/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 14, 2021 2:14 am  #2

Re: How we were cheated out of our SS money - INFLATION

***** Classify this as the "In my personal opinion" section!

Not that they shouldn't be, but people are making a big deal out of "sexual crap" with Andrew Cuomo without looking even remotely in the direction of the White House.  I wonder what would happen if ALL the women who could tattle on Joe Biden came forward . . . . 

The list would be long, I assure you.

Another long "list"  could also be made against his son, Hunter.  Like father, so goes the son.

The law is the law unless it pertains to politicians, or wealthy entrepreneurs.  Hmmm, something needs to be changed.  As far as I know, no one is looking into this at all.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera