My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2021 4:22 am  #1

Was it a misspeak? Hardly.

Yesterday when dumbass piglosi was speaking, she referred to HR 4, which everyone, I assume, thought was a mistake because they were supposedly discussing HR 1.

I don't think it was a mistake at all. 

I believe these idiot democraps will pass HR 1 and that won't be the end of their demented strategy to ruin this country.  We're seeing their current policies in action at the border right now, but piglosi and all of her cronies have remained fairly silent about the detrimental things EVERYONE ELSE CAN PLAINLY SEE HAPPENING.

They've probably been down in the basement of the White House (with Schiff, just like before) dreaming up new ways to ruin the USA. More HR policies, no doubt. Nothing that party does will ever surprise me again.  NOTHING.  They are evil, immoral creatures from the Black Lagoon or somewhere wicked.

What do YOU think?  Do you think HR 4 was just misspeak on her part?  Ha, you're believing in fairy tales again, aren't you, just like all the hullaballoo with the vaccines.  Those vaccines have killed more people than they'll ever save.  What's saving the people is opening up the country and letting nature take its course - - with NATURAL HERD IMMUNITY.  Maybe someone oughta educate a few of these over-educated politicians about the REAL facts of life and how the body works - - and how the body can actually help itself if left alone to do so.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/h-r-1-would-create-such-chaos-we-would-need-a-constitutional-amendment-to-fix-it_3726499.html

I cannot stand that woman, nor can I stand that pompous ass, schooooomer.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera