My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2021 12:23 am  #1

HE IS A PLACEHOLDER

His name is well known and I'm assuming that helped get him elected, although for the life of me I cannot figure out why that would make a POSITIVE DIFFERENCE since he is not even in his right mind and he is nothing more than a placeholder for COMMALA and Jill.

He is making the worst policies come true (for the dimpocraps they are the preferred policies, as you will see in the future if you can't see it now) and he's just a complete buffoon, being covered by the lying Jen Psaki and many, many, many, many others who NEED him in place for a little while longer so they can finish the agenda the began 3 months ago.  Only 3 months and just LOOK at the damage which has already been caused to this country.  It's sickening, it's out there for all to see if they want to see, and it's disgraceful of his family to put him through this nightmare.

But it did get them the end result they wanted, didn't it?  Selfish prigs.

THIS, however, is disgraceful.  Can't you just see every bush and every tree with a Chinaman behind it laughing his fool head off at what America now calls "leadership"???  I can.  All too clearly. 

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/09/joe-biden-cant-remember-who-his-secretary-of-defense-is/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera