My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2021 10:44 pm  #1

There has to be a reason for the lunacy

Just because our gubment officials are completely crazy and nuts and off their rockers - - not to mention CROOKS, THIEVES and LIARS - - does that mean the rest of us should just bow down to their every whim?  Highly doubtful but this stupid country elected these people and now the rest of us are stuck living with all the lunacy.

What I don't understand is why are soooooo many people following this demented line of thinking??  It just doesn't make sense because Americans are smarter than that.  WHY have so many people given over their lives to the dimpocraps??  It's very puzzling, but there has to be a reason.  People are not usually so willing to give up their freedoms, but this country is practically bending over backwards to give up all of our freedoms, from breathing properly to poisoning ourselves with pokes in the arm to giving money away as if it were water and never had to be paid back. 

Speaking of lunacy, here it is on display.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/our-looney-tunes-totalitarianism_3725336.html

All of these years since the civil war people have bitched constantly about everything.  Now the white people are being treated the same as they were condemned for treating black people (which wasn't even true).  That's called "role reversal" and it's what's happening in this country because of Joe Biden and his panel and party of dimwits.

If color isn't supposed to be an issue, WHY ARE THE DIMPOCRAPS MAKING IT AN ISSUE???  I'll bet my bottom dollar we never get an answer to that question.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera