My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2021 5:33 am  #1

1.9 trillion in debt and they're not done yet

Well, the stimulus passed the House and the Senate now, so we are officially screwed, and the next 5 generations are also screwed.  My, my, what an achievement, huh?

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2021/march/08/the-fed-enabling-biden-and-congress-destructive-agenda/?mc_cid=995b5d43e3&mc_eid=585f108156

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 15, 2021 1:13 am  #2

Re: 1.9 trillion in debt and they're not done yet

I had to copy and paste this info from the Breitbart e-newsletter from Friday March 12, 2021, because there was no link supplied (there never are for this part of the newsletter). 

But it reinforces what many of us have been saying for months.  There really was no reason to go this far into debt expect that the dimpocraps WANTED IT.  Heck, most of the businesses involved and the fed agencies, etc., still have money left from the last "bail out". 

And if they were truthful with you, they would tell you no one needs masks or vaccines or social distancing either, but this has become a dimpocrap TOOL IN THEIR BOX OF TRICKS TO PLAY WITH THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

As I've said many times before, we've been had.  Luckily, I live in one of those "non-locked down states" but I wish our outspoken gubner would give it to ol' ugly joe with both barrels - - and the sooner the better.  States are FINALLY starting to defy the idiot in chief and his minions, thank God.

"Joe Biden gave his first primetime address as President of the United States last night, and he made one thing crystal clear: he loves vaccines. The vaccines are the key to everything (in his opinion). The government is insisting you take the jab. So much for "my body, my choice." It's clear that the Feds will not bless the reopening of America until enough people get the vaccine, but they won't tell us exactly how many of us need to get it.

In the gloomy, often bizarre, semi-authoritarian speech, Biden set a target of July 4th for... well, we don't know exactly.

Here's what he said: "[b][b]y July the 4, there's a good chance you, your families, and friends will be able to get together in your backyard or in your neighborhood and have a cookout or a barbecue and celebrate Independence Day. That doesn't mean large events with lots of people together, but it does mean small groups will be able to get together."[/b][/b]

So, if we do as the government says for just a few more months, they might grant us permission to have a small gathering in our backyards? That sounds pretty vague. Besides, it was news to us that we needed the government's permission to barbecue at home.

If you take Biden's timeline literally, please remember that next week is the one-year anniversary of "15 Days to Slow the Spread."Even though Biden is not showing leadership (or honoring science) on lockdowns, more states and localities are finally coming to their senses. California announced late Friday that Los Angeles county will reopen indoor restaurants, gyms, theaters, and more next week. This is a great sign, and other California counties are expected to follow suit.
Biden also touted his $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill that passed mostly along party lines this week, bragging about spending massive amounts of taxpayer money that you haven't even earned yet. Our take is that real "relief" won't come until America is fully opened and American citizens are empowered to make choices for themselves. And we can't wait for Joe Biden to give us clearance."

[b]– Alex Marlow & John Carney
Breitbart News Network

[/b]

Oh yes, and this is just the beginning, all right.  Here's more hubris from the idiot at the mike:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/12/joe-biden-1-9-trillion-coronavirus-spending-bill-just-the-beginning-of-historic-transformation/

If THIS isn't proof enough for all of you that he's USING the corona virus scam to jam through all kinds of legislation he could not otherwise possibly get, then I don't know what is.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera