My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2021 12:06 am  #1

The unholy vaxxzines

I found this article disturbing, because so many millions of people are clearly stupid beyond help.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/yvonne-lorenzo/the-unholy-sacrament-of-the-damned-vaccine/

To be honest, the "stars" talking in these things is irrelevant because they are notoriously demented anyway.  WHY ON EARTH would someone take Dolly Parton's word for anything?  Or Elton John?  Good heavens.  Are we supposed to think that because they and Billyboy Gates have money, they're "trustworthy and intelligent"???? Oh my!

It's truly frightening to think we live in a world FULL OF DUMMIES (like the ones in the vids included in this article). 

What the medico's DON'T tell you before you get the vaxxzine is that the manufacturers have no idea what could/might happen to your body because of those vax's in months and years to come (thus these companies also have NO LIABILITY)  - - - and THEN they want you to submit to 2 more of those things.  It's purely nonsense.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 9, 2021 2:13 am  #2

Re: The unholy vaxxzines

This is info about the 1975-76 SWINE FLU debacle.  I remember people lining up like sheep, no different than now.  Apparently we have learning nothing and remembered nothing. 

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/rush-create-flu-vaccine-1970s-led-outbreak-deadly-illness-scientists-say/6BMGRZDSPJHCHNCMCXVATDCGMQ/

QUOTE FROM THAT LINK ABOVE:

LESSONS LEARNED

“The number one take-away is, you have to be cautious when you’re interpreting or deciding what to do in response to the discovery of a new virus,” said Nowak. “And you have to tell people about the reasons you’re being cautious.”

Dr. Nowak said 1976 also illustrated that when politics become involved with science, managing public health becomes difficult.

Because President Ford was aiming for reelection in 1976, some question if the mass vaccination campaign was politically motivated, according to Discover Magazine."

As I said above, not much has changed with our "sheeple population", I guess.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera