My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2021 11:04 pm  #1

When did airports become more important than schools?

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/03/john-hopkins-medical-expert-all-airports-would-be-shut-down-if-they-had-to-follow-joe-bidens-covid-rules-for-schools/

This guy makes some great points about kids not being allowed back to schools.

Well, a few states are FINALLY wising up and getting the message and DOING something about this disaster.  My state has always been open, we never shut down anything.  It was discretionary, which is the way it's always been and we shouldn't be allowing our FEDERAL GUBMINT to make our medical decisions - - they know nothing except greed and that's what's driving this "pandemic crap".

I just wish they'd stop all the nonsense about the vaxxzines.  Kids are better off being locked down than taking ANY of those stupid vaccines, believe me.  Do the homework if you don't think I'm right . . . (you'll have to rely on medical people, not CNN or MSNBC or whatever).  Heh.    And even then, many medical people don't have a clue or don't want to tell the truth, as Tucker said - - he was surprised that a doctor of the caliber of the guy in the vid would actually TELL THE TRUTH !!  We've gotten so used to being lied to we don't know what to expect anymore.  That is a truly sad state of affairs.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera