My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2021 12:05 am  #1

WHY???

Why won't anyone come right out and say facts about this corona vaccine? 

I've been asking for MONTHS for an answer to my question (my MAIN question, at least) and NO ONE WILL ANSWER.  Do you suppose it's because they CAN'T answer??

Here's the question:  "we've all heard how "safe" this vaccination is.  WELL, HOW DO WE KNOW THAT?  There are at least 3 if not more companies producing vaccines right now, and we the people don't know if those vaccines are all made up of the SAME THINGS, we don't EVEN know what's in them, we don't know what will happen down the road from having these vaccines because not enough time has passed yet. It generally takes years for a vaccine to pass muster and to pass all the safety tests, etc.  We DO know that those vaccines have already killed a LOT OF PEOPLE (but the news doesn't report that as 'TOP NEWS') and why would they?"

Let's get real here, folks.

These are all things the American people have every right to know, but no one at the top is admitting to a single thing.  You know why?  Because they don't have to.  The medical industrial complex has absolutely no responsibility for anything at all that might go wrong.  The simply cannot be held responsible for any death or destruction.  How many companies do you know of who have that sort of protection?  I know of not a single one.  Doesn't that seem odd to anyone but me??? 

Now to me, any company with any integrity or any faith in its own products would WANT to take responsibility if something went wrong, whether right away or down the road.  But not OUR current medical jokers. 

And yet they wonder, in earnest, why no one wants to take this vaccine???  Then you get jerks like Brian Kemp, a senator not a doctor, on tv admitting he's not a doctor but that everyone should agree to have this WONDERFUL SHOT and how safe and effective it is.  How the hell would he know??  How long ago did he have his shot?  If something goes wrong with him within the next 2 years, for instance, is he likely to blame it on the shot?  Heh, hardly.  He will have forgotten he even HAD a shot by then, and THAT IS WHAT THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY IS COUNTING ON.

Something about the whole damned thing sounds fishy to me, but just try to get a straight answer FROM ANYONE.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera