My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 25, 2021 9:55 pm  #1

Should politicians be managing pandemics??

Certainly not.  And NEITHER SHOULD BUSINESSMEN (read: Gates, Musk, etc).  This is a MEDICAL issue and they don't know a damned thing about it, either.  Do you get the fleetin' feeling we've been "took"??  Yeah, me too.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/no_author/politicians-shouldnt-be-managing-pandemics-they-will-bend-science-to-fit-their-political-objectives/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 25, 2021 9:59 pm  #2

Re: Should politicians be managing pandemics??

Can you believe AMERICA actually has an agency with this name?

"Journal of Health & Politics & Policy Law"  ?????

Oh good grief, no wonder we're in heap big trouble.  I learn something more horrifying by the day about this "Land Of The Free" we supposedly live in.  There's not a damned thing "free" about America and obviously there hasn't been for a number of decades.  My guess would be a lot of this started with GWHB.  He was a pig who loved pork.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 28, 2021 4:34 am  #3

Re: Should politicians be managing pandemics??

That first post is still being used for political purposes.  I've been trying to watch the speakers at CPAC over the past couple of days but I'm not very happy with the fact that every one of them has more or less PUSHED the idea of "gotta go get that vaccination" not mentioning that there are now 3 more to follow, and you and I know that's not going to be the end of it. 

NOW it's been posted that we need to get one before every "holiday gathering" of more than 2 people and less than 10 people.

OMG.

Get ready to be a slave to the systems.  Political AND medical at this point are meshing together to form one union.  It's just damned sickening.  We should NEVER go down that road and I wish I could get ahold of a few more politicians and let them know my feelings, but it wouldn't matter.  Obviously they don't listen and now we're in Biden's America. 

Man overboard. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera