My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 25, 2021 2:14 am  #1

If Romney truly believes this . . .

. . . then why doesn't he admit to himself and the USA that there HAD TO BE CHEATING going on in the past election??  He has to know there was massive crap going on.  I think many others are starting to see it, too.  Certainly even the newscasters are seeing it for what it was, even if they NEVER admit it.  Certainly Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper and a few other CNN snobs/stupid asses are never going to admit they were wrong.  Not ever.  Don't even look for it to happen.   But we'll know it, because we've known it all along.  Biden had to CHEAT to get into office and that must make him feel marvelous.  He's never been a straight-forward person in his life, much less honest.  I think finally Romney and some others are finally seeing it, too.  They should be GLAD that the republican party has such strength in leadership through Trump, but they won't ever bow to that because they are assholes.

https://bongino.com/mitt-romney-laments-that-trump-would-win-gop-nomination-in-a-landslide-in-2024

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera