My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 20, 2021 10:53 pm  #1

What if nobody cares about this?

Nobody really cares about shit like this because most people are not interested in receiving a shot.  The reason they're not interested is because most vax's are in testing for a LOT of years before they're released for use on the public.  It doesn't matter much because everyone has different reactions to different drugs, that's a given.  But no one is all that interested in getting a vax which has never really been tested for safety and a host of other things. 

It's just absurd.

But we're supposed to care about COMMALA harris and her bragging ways?  Let her brag and when more and more people start dropping dead FROM THE VACCINES, she won't want to take the blame for that!  Just wait and see how fast the ball goes back into Trump's court, at that point.  It's almost hilarious except that it's all scarier than hell.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/20/politifact-is-ticked-that-we-fact-checked-their-false-fact-check-of-our-fact-check-of-their-fact-check/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 21, 2021 1:16 am  #2

Re: What if nobody cares about this?

As a point of fact, you and I and everyone else KNOW that those shots taken ON TV by the President and a few other nitwits, were NOT the real thing.  Those were syringes filled with nothing more than water and I can almost guarantee that. 

Can anyone out there prove they weren't?  I mean, can anyone out there prove that those vials were filled with ACTUALLY corona virus vaxxzine concoctions??  Oh please.  Tell us another one why doncha?  Those people on tv were never about to subject themselves to this vaccine and anyone with even half a working brain knows that deep in their heart of hearts. 

If you DON'T know it, it's because you're a dimwit dimpocrap and you don't WANNA know it, that way if someone asks you can rightfully and righteously plead ignorance (now THAT shouldn't be too hard for them to do!!)!!!!

Give me a break.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera