My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2021 10:08 pm  #1

Hey - - it's all about the lysine

Maybe this is why my husband and I have never been sick with this supposed flu called corona.  He takes one type of lysine and I take another, because the one he takes (from Quantum Health called SuperLysine+for immune support) has licorice in it and I cannot take licorice, it doesn't like me in pill form.  So I take a supplement from the same company, called SuperImmune+, only that mine just contains the lysine, astragalus and olive leaf. 

We have both been taking these supplements for well over 15 years because the Lysine also helps my DH's dry skin condition and it helps me with my dry eyes etc., from the Sjogren's Syndrome.

We both take it daily along with 1,000 mg of Berberine (the one we take is 1,000 mg from Best Naturals).

Here we've been doing the right thing for a long time and didn't even know it!  That's probably why neither of us has had the flu since my episode back in 2001 (which I've talked about here somewhere). 

This is VERY informative reading.  Don't miss it.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/no_author/virologists-report-poor-mans-amino-acid-cure-for-covid-19-would-abolish-need-for-vaccines/

Don't ever expect to hear any of this from our creepy new gubmint, however.  DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera