My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2021 12:20 am  #1

They might be in the news but they're NOT in trouble, never will be

Not only is Biden in trouble, but now Andrew Cuomo has gotten his ass in a jam that was started over a year ago.  FINALLY people are going to held accountable, or supposedly they will.

Ummmmm, I wouldn't count on it.

I, for one, am not holding my breath that ANY of these crooks and creeps will ever have to "pay for their crimes against humanity" or any other crimes they've commited in the past 50+ years.  There are a LOT of them out there, it's not just Biden and Cuomo.

It seems that no matter how often people are warned about something, if they are not on the same sides politically, they do not believe what they're hearing.  Hell, sometimes they don't even believe it when the criminals admit their wrongdoing.  Look at Hagzilla Clinto - - she knows that everyone knows what happened with those phones, what happened in Benghazi, what happened in Arkansas, what happened in Dallas . . . . but she's not afraid of anything because she knows she has nothing to fear.  Not one single soul out there is ever going to stand up for what's good and right and be heard.  Only the liars are being heard.

Let's, for instance, let Biden and AOC explain how well their green new deal with wind turbines are working . . . heh!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 17, 2021 12:34 am  #2

Re: They might be in the news but they're NOT in trouble, never will be

Basically the same scenario playing out for the "vaxxzines".  EVERY news station is constantly harping on people to get this vaxxzine, even though we've all seen the DISMAL death numbers caused from the damned thing not to mention the fact that it's "SAVING"  no one.  It never will.

What we are dealing with here, people, is the FLU.  Nothing more.  This is the yearly flu bug and people need to be exposed, not vaccinated.  How stupid are we going to be about this??  It seems every news station is taking the bait only that we do not know how much money they were paid to take that bait.

You can bet it was substantial.

The less people taking the vaccines (which of course, like all vaccines) SHED.  If you don't know what that means, look it up.

VAXXZINES SHED HORRIBLY AND THE RESULTS ARE NEVER PRETTY.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera