My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2021 10:52 pm  #1

Great wake-up call

Where's Biden and his big ideas all of a sudden?  Why don't they employ some of those "illegals" to turn the wind turbines by hand AND PAY THEM WITH GUBMINT "NEWLY PRINTED MONEY"  INSTEAD OF THE PEOPLE'S GUBMINT MONEY MEANT FOR OUR SUPPORT AS WE AGE??

Since the turbines are all FROZEN AND CANNOT MOVE TO SUPPLY ENERGY, what's Biden's new plan now?
Yup, the wind turbines in Texas are frozen and they supply 25% of electricity to Texas grid. Solar panels are covered with snow and ice and don't work.  They were deicing the wind mills with fossil fuel made deicer and spraying it from helicopters fueled by fossil fuels.

Oh, the irony - - which is both delicious and sad at the same time.

This is all stuff the dumbasses didn't anticipate.  I thought the dimpocraps always anticipated EVERYTHING down to the gnat's ass?  Apparently not, folks.  Heh.  If it wasn't so sad it would almost be funny, except that this is being overseen by the dipwad who is IN CHARGE of our country . . . . . .  Good God.  Now that's a scary thought.  They simply have NO clue.

It was -38 last night where I live.  We're used to it and prepared for it in many ways.  Always expect the unexpected.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera