My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2021 11:23 pm  #1

Mapping the billionaires

Makes me sick to see this.

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/mapping-wealthiest-billionaire-each-us-state-2021

Almost all of them are either involved in techno crap or the medical fiasco industry.

The guy from my state is the dood who coordinated the Sanford Hospital Chain.  Imagine that.

Sanford has been in Sioux Falls for some time now, and then they aimed their sights at the western half of this state and took over anything and everything that USED to belong to Rapid City Regional (which was a bunch of doctors who got together, pooled their money, and tried to make healthcare possible and worthwhile - - until, UNTIL they turned into a For-Profit mess).  After that, it wasn't about the patients or the workers, it was about the OWNERS.  And bingo, that's why they sold out to Sanford (now identifying as Monumental Healthcare, but we all know who runs the show).  They think we're too stupid to figure it out, I guess.

A lot of people left after that happened.  One of the guys I went to high school with was the coordinator of the ER staffing at that time, and he quit and moved back to my hometown.  He said he's had enough of politics in medicine.

Haven't we all?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera