My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2021 3:50 am  #1

Gov. DeSantis: A beacon for the nation

https://dossier.substack.com/p/florida-is-a-beacon-of-liberty-in

I love this:  "How the hell am I going to drink beer at the Super Bowl with a mask on" !!!!!!  Good question!

My state is also fairly open, much moreso than many other states at this point of insanity from our gubmint knotheads.  I think they're about to lose their "control" however, because people are SICK OF IT, people are getting wise to what's REALLY GOING ON, and people are not going to tolerate anymore looting and burning from PAID leftists pretending to be BLM.  In truth, I don't think there is such a thing as BLM - - it's fabricated by the left for their own selfish purposes.

Thank God a we still have "A Few Good Men" (which in my case, the gubner is a woman!).  My DH and I go to church with no masks, we grocery shop with no masks, we go to the drugstore with no masks  - - -  you cannot believe how wonderful that is amidst all the created hysteria around the rest of the USA.

It doesn't take much to figure out that this "ILLNESS" is being used for political purposes.  Fairly obvious.

More gubners need to take a lesson from Ron DeSantis.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera