My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2021 2:43 am  #1

You're gonna hear a lot more about THIS subject

In the days and weeks and even months to come, if something isn't corrected in Joe Biden's head about this subject, things are going to continue to to horribly wrong for his administration.  These Keystone Workers have had trouble up to their eyeballs ever since the inception of this deal and they are not fun to play with anymore.  I saw one of them on a tv news program yesterday on FOX network, and believe me, these people/workers are STEAMED.  The guy they interviewed said they feared this might happen and not a single one of them voted for Biden.  We don't know what happened in Canada but it didn't sound as if they were very happy about this, either.

This could end up severely costing the biden administration - - and one can only hope it does!!  I think ol' joeyboy mighta stepped in it this time.  He's overplayed his hand on 2 huge issues so far - - this  Keystone thing and the immigration crap.  Biden is in the sewer water up to his hips so far.  He better hope the waters don't rise . . .

https://bongino.com/biden-faces-major-backlash-over-cancelling-the-keystone-pipeline

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera