My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2021 11:24 pm  #1

Forced vaxxzines, but not for everyone . . .

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/yvonne-lorenzo/will-medical-or-religious-exemptions-work-against-forced-vaccination/

Well, NONE of the bigwig in WADC will have to consent to this vaxxzine (unless they actually WANT to be that stupid).  I, on the other hand, cannot take one of these things even if I wanted to, which I do NOT.  I have 3 (count them - three) autoimmune issues, all of which could worsen if I were forced to have this ridiculous set of shots (3 at last count, but that will change to about 6 or 8, just wait and see).

I have Sjogren's Syndrome, widespread neuropathy (especially my feet) and on top of everything else, I'm highly allergic to antihisitimes which causes me to have vision issues related to the Sjogren's.  Too complicated to explain but believe me, it's the truth.

It SHOULD also matter what drugs you're already taking because some drugs do not react well to the use of various vaxxzine components (ingredients).  It seems few people really understand that and it's really very important information to know.  People blindly line up for the thing, however.  It's just amazing to me how truly stupid many people are.  In fact, it's downright scary that grown people are this ignorant of THEIR OWN MEDICAL ISSUES. 

Geezalou.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera