My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2021 11:50 pm  #1

Someone please tell me

IF we don't share this corona "virus", how do we build resistance to it?  How do we build our immunity to it if we are not exposed to it???

No one, in the past LOOOOOONG year, has ever answered that question, and I've asked it many times, because they're too busy dreaming up new "rules" for us to follow.  They knew Biden was going to be in the WH because they planned it that way and they have no remorse about breaking every rule in the book when it comes to getting power.

And now the REST of us will pay a high price for biden/harris to tell us what is right and what is wrong. 

Screw them. 

They had to use CHINESE MONEY to win this election because they bought and paid for many republicans to get on board with them.  McCONnell gave it away a long time ago, many didn't see it.  Many did, but it didn't matter.

So they use the corona virus to scare people and control people.  It's a pretty simple concept.  It would have to be - - it's all their capable of.  Hagzilla made it so simple people fell for it and now we will pay the price forever more.  She must have shit her pants when she realized it was actually going to work.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera