My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2021 2:21 am  #1

The enemies among us

We don't have to search for them - - they're right here, getting in your face and your businesses and your LIVES.

I can't believe people who actually think biden was "duly elected" (READ: honorably & legally).  It's mind boggling.  We have some friends who are absolute die-hard dimpocraps and they do not believe ANY of this.  How sad that 2 grown people can get to be in their 60's and 70's and believe the words coming from Joe Biden's mouth.  It's just incredible to me how insane people have gotten. 

Something in the water, perhaps?  Too many life-altering vaxxzines (which these folks ALSO believe in with great gusto, which tells you they also think modern medicine is wonderful - sheesh).  We keep telling them how they really hafta open their eyes and see the truth, but they just keep buying the current narrative from the leftist news. 

When they're not able to access medical care and their bank accounts, we'll see how much they "love" Joe Biden, won't we???  Thing is, they're too late smart.

https://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/in-search-of-enemies/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera