My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 15, 2021 11:29 pm  #1

Russiagate/obozogate documents to release in days

Good reading, but he doesn't HAVE "days". . . this will need to be kicked into high gear pronto.  Not that it will matter against the dimpocrap vipers. 

I also cannot figure out why Trump would release this information through the already tainted, corrupted FBI, et al???  WHY WOULD HE DO THAT??????   Even if he keeps copies (or SOMEONE does) they can just claim he changed things within the paperwork.  TRUMP needs/needed to deliver these papers personally and WATCH them being read by 2 or 3 people, it's the only way this country can operate legally.  If there are more people than that involved, we know what happens. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-declassifies-foot-high-stack-russiagate-obamagate-documents-set-release-within-days

How do YOU feel about having vipers as "leaders"?????  Ask yourself sincerely.  And then discuss another Civil War with everyone you know, because it's coming.  If the dimpocraps think they can take our guns, our churches, our schools, our restaurants, our LIVELIHOODS - - - well, I think they're in for a big surprise they HADN'T counted on.

We'll see.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera