My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2021 1:23 am  #1

No wonder so many people bailed on Trump

His name is Norm Eisen.  He's of Jewish heritage and should have been SUPPORTING Trump (all Jews should be) but apparently there is more money to be made in plotting and planning against him because the people of America liked Trump and what he was trying to do, despite 4 years of harrassment from the dimwit dems.

But there's more.

THE TURNCOATS ARE CHICKENSHITS and mostly republican chickenshits, at that.  The dems managed to convince idiots from Trump's own party to plot against him.  They are being led by Eisen.

Imagine there was "organized chaos" if you can.  Because THERE WAS.  But if you don't believe it, it's ok.  We understand why so many people bailed.  It's all about the money.  (Remember - - Eisen = Jewish = LOTS of interest in money).

I wonder how much money the dimpocraps promised eggheads like Schoooooomer and Piglosi to make them turn sour?  So if THAT happened, just imagine what kind of money we're talking about when we think of the number of RINO's, and what were supposedly "real Republicans".  It must be ENORMOUS AMOUNTS.  These creeps never do anything on a small scale and with a bit more political experience, Trump probably would have seen that coming a long time ago.  I think he just never suspected the level of criminality he was dealing with.  The sad part is that all of these people are still in office except Trump, and still hanging onto the gubmint pursestrings.  Like I said earlier, what a bunch of chickenshit creeps.  Get rid of them BEFORE their 4 years is up if possible.  It's the only way.

You'll love this article.  Great and inspiring, telling mostly truths.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/no_author/meet-norm-eisen-legal-hatchet-man-and-central-operative-in-the-color-revolution-against-president-trump/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera