My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2021 11:53 pm  #1

Skip the corona vax as long as you possibly can

Because, you and I both know, the thing will become mandatory if it isn't already.  It might already BE mandatory but maybe no one has had the ballz to tell us the truth yet.  Certainly you can't expect truth from idiots like Fauxchee.  WE SHOULD BE SHOUTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS THAT NO ONE SHOULD BE TAKING THIS JAB.  Fauxchee wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Quote from article at link below (worth reading the whole article):

"The new Covid vaccines will make billions of dollars for the big pharmaceutical companies, but here’s what they won’t do:
[list=1]
[*]The vaccines will not cure Covid
[*]The vaccines will not prevent people from contracting Covid
[*]The vaccines will not prevent Covid-related hospitalizations
[*]The vaccines will not prevent Covid-caused death
[/list]

Now, I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking, “If the vaccine does not protect me from getting Covid (or dying from Covid), then why should I take it?”

And the answer is: “You shouldn’t.

It makes no sense at all, especially in view of the fact that new vaccines pose considerable risks to one’s health and well-being.

“Risks,” you say? “No one said anything about risks. I thought this wonderful new Covid cure was entirely risk-free; just take the jab and– Presto– life goes back to normal.”

Wrong. There are risks, significant risks that the media and the medical establishment have papered-over with their ridiculous Happy Talk about “miracle” vaccines.

But all of this is just public relations hype designed to hoodwink people into injecting themselves with a dubious substance that does NOT do what it’s supposed to do, and which DOES pose serious long-term risks to one’s health."

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/heres-why-you-should-skip-the-covid-vaccine/

YUP.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera