My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2021 5:54 am  #1

What vaccine trials???

This is a question I've asked MULTIPLE times over the past 3 months at least. 

And WHY ON EARTH IS PRESIDENT TRUMP IN ON THIS FARCE??  I don't understand his reasoning on this issue.  Heck, the drug he took when they said HE had covid (remisvyr or something like that) wasn't an "approved drug" either.  I suppose because he was a guinea pig he thinks we all should be??  Good grief.

That's my only gripe about Trump at this point.  But it probably won't matter because people are literally begging for this stupid vaxxzine.  It's just unbelievable.  If they can talk people into taking this vaxxzine, I'm convinced they can take people into damned near anything.  ANYTHING AT ALL.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/no_author/what-vaccine-trials/

Great reading.

And, uh, yup.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 5, 2021 10:56 pm  #2

Re: What vaccine trials???

Here's the opening couple of remarks from that link.  EVERYONE should read this because the writer is absolutely correct.  But people don't want truth.  They prefer lies, both political and medical. 

I just don't understand.  Someone help me to understand why on earth people think in these terms, ok?

QUOTE:

"COVID 19 vaccine trials appear to have caused some confusion. Hopefully, this article might help clear things up a bit. People genuinely appear to believe that the COVID 19 vaccines have undergone clinical trials and have been proven to be both safe and effective. That belief is simply wrong.

The main point is this. If you decide to have Pfizer and BioNTechs experimental mRNA-based BNT162b2 (BNT) vaccine, or any other claimed COVID 19 vaccine for that matter, you are a test subject in a drug trial."

Did your mama raise you to be a "test subject"???   Hopefully not and hopefully you have more brains than that anyway, even without mother's teachings. . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera