My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2020 2:44 am  #1

These people are unconscionable

Not only does President Trump have to fight the opposing party (dimpocraps), he also has to fight HIS OWN PARTY.

This is just pure craziness, not to mention it's a scandal like none we've ever seen and over the past 4 years we've seen scandal after scandal being perpetrate by the dimpocraps to try to unseat President Trump - - and it never worked and they were caught out as pure liars.

What in the hell is going on in the USA???  Something very weird is happening, OR all of these people are more interested in the graft money they're going to receive than they are in who is actually the elected President of this country.  We ALL know Donald Trump was the elected official, there's proof everywhere, and yet we are supposed to believe these liars when they say Biden won???   Uh, I don't think so.  And why are we ignoring EVIDENCE supporting Donald Trump's accusations?  That's what's happening all over the place, no one seems to want to expose the fraud.  It's incredible.

This is just gruesome, coming from the people who supposedly supported Trump and are ELECTED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THEY NOW WANT TO SCREW OVER.  It's almost unbelievable in scope.  These people, ALL OF THEM, belong in prison.  No wonder the dimpocraps wanna close the prisons - - they don't wanna be in them at some point. What a bunch of turncoat liars.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/house-majority-leader-ends-call-republican-reps-killing-president-trumps-demand-2000-checks-outed

I sincerely hope John Thune gets his ass kicked by the population of South Dakota.  What a two-faced bastard.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera