My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2020 9:26 pm  #1

How many times is he going to change his mind on this issue?

The man changes his mind just about as often as he probably changes socks and underwear.  He's a geek.  AND he's as annoying as a piece of tape you can't get off your hand because when you take hold of it with the other hand to pull it off, it sticks to THAT hand and just goes back and forth from hand to hand but never gets "unstuck".

To me, he's best explained as a little creep who isn't nearly as smart as he says/thinks he is.  In truth, I don't think he knows siccum. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fauci-again-changes-his-perspective-on-covid-19-herd-immunity-threshold_3634297.html

*** It's often hard to find the word siccum in a dictionary because it's an OLD word, used mostly by people from the northern tier states: Wisconsin west to the Dakota's, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and into Washington state.  You don't generally hear it too often in the south unless it comes from the mouth of a "transplanted Northerner"!!  We hear the word siccum a lot at church because it's like using a swear word without swearing - - and right now people in this part of the country are awfully angry about what's happening in America (and what's NOT happening, too.  Where's the support for President Trump???).  So many people at his rallies and yet no one will stand behind him and support him by contacting their idiotically stupid reps and senators???  I don't understand - SOMEONE EXPLAIN, PLEASE........

https://www.waywordradio.org/know-here-from-sic-em/

Soooooooooo, here's a dictionary definition.  (I see they also made reference to another one of my favorite expressions from my German-Russian Gramma: "tougher than a boiled owl".  She used to say that often and I think of her whenever I hear it.  That's another phrase generally only heard up here in the hinterlands, and it's a very old saying, as well).  The reference to it was on the left-side of the dictionary page at the above link.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera