My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2020 5:13 am  #1

Show your face - show your courage

Quotes from the link below:

"If you are listening to the advice of anyone who says the best ways to prevent transmission of a respiratory virus are 1.) face masks, 2.) lockdowns, 3.) social distancing, 4.) vaccines, 5.) PCR testing,  6.) Covid passports, 7.) handwashing, or 8.) disinfection you are listening to someone who is either ignorant or not operating in your best interest."

AND:

"If you’ll wear a mask, you’ll take the vaccine — the barely tested, ineffective, dangerous vaccine. It gives you all the things you don’t want in a vaccine and none of the things you want.If you wear a mask you’ll take a Covid test. The ineffective, lie of a test, with a 97% false positive rate at 35 cycles that is being used to lockdown our civilization."

AND:

"We repeat the awful path as we let our leaders so clearly show us that this is their gulag we live in and that no level of harm to the population is too severe to ensure this gulag stays their gulag. They will turn this beautiful land into a pit of despair if we let them, just so they can keep control of it. They cannot be any more clear about that, and when you wear a mask, you can’t be any more clear about your intention to support them every step of the way.

If you’ll wear a mask, you’ll let them close your church, church being a prominent bulwark to our rights in the United States and around the globe, a bulwark of decent society and individual rights that once enjoyed a level of prominence in the United States unknown in any other industrialized country. Those institutions were among the institutions that protected all society, all humanity. Today their buildings have turned into museums built by tougher generations and which weigh as liabilities on the present era, an era that can make little sense of why church is important and why a zoom church service broadcast into your living room isn’t good enough."

We went to church on the 24th (the evening candlelight service) and out of about 600 people we saw 2 (TWO!) people wearing masks.  They were "scared" because the rest of us weren't wearing masks.  Pastor said to them "well, YOU'RE wearing masks, so what are you worrying about?"  I didn't hear their answer, if there was one.  I'm pretty sure these two people were hospital workers who have been brainwashed into believing all the nonsensical garbage being put out there by the dimpocraps to scare the living snot out of them.  THEY'RE the ones who really need to find their guts and start standing up to all of this crap.  But they were too young to care about facts, they just go by what they're told as if they were still toddlers being potty-trained.

Read the whole interesting article right here:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12/allan-stevo/face-masks-refusal-says-so-much-because-courage-is-the-prerequisite-to-all-virtuous-behavior/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 27, 2020 5:34 am  #2

Re: Show your face - show your courage

Ha!! This is hilarious!!!!!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/dakotas-despots/

Yep, South Dakotans will only stand for about so much nonsense before we stand up and speak out.

We have many relatives in the medical industry and one of the couple's (he a dermatologist, she a long-time RN) sent us their annual sickening, bragging (about all the places they've been this year) Christmas letter proclaiming how proud they are to be wearing their face masks (as ordered, I'm sure).  I wrote back and said "WHY"???  Of course, I've not heard a word in return (we write letters, we don't do emails - no high falutin' doctor is going to share his email addy with us peons!!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 27, 2020 6:02 am  #3

Re: Show your face - show your courage

Lord Fauxchee's Christmas lie:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/lord-faucis-big-christmas-lie/

Strong, meaningful words.

the support of Paul.