My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2020 9:14 pm  #1

Let's reflect on the dimpocrap minds at work

A fake, FAKE corona virus.

A disgraceful, distorted, election run exclusively by and for the democraps.

A future no one is certain of, except that we know the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer.  That's just a fact.

We are now up to 4 (yes FOUR) vaxxzines which are going to be required within the next year or less.

We will be taking orders from COMMA=la harris, a known communist supporter, so where do you suppose that will lead?  Yep, directly to the USA of communism and China will be our new leader - - and there's NOTHING political about that because china doesn't believe in politics.  They have also only 2 classes - rich and poor.  You decide what you think about that as we permit the tainted campaign of biden to stuff him into office for about 3 months and then commaLA will take over completely, throwing ol' Joey boy right under the bus. All I can say about that is I hope he takes his wife and kids with him.  We'll be better off and so will they.

So a rigged election.

A planned dismantling of America by Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Obozo and the man-wife, and an entire cadre of democraps and RINO's which number into the hundreds of thousands - which makes no sense to any thinking person.

SOOOOOO - - why would those people want to do this to America?  WHY??  THEY are American's too, and eventually they will be subjected to the same things as you and I because money tends to run out when there's no more coming in - and those rich asses will find that out very quickly.  The communist chinese are NOT going to pay them just to exist.  They're dreaming, as usual.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera