My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2020 3:02 am  #1

Normal vs abnormal

Uh-huh.  This is great and proves my point.  You know, the point I've been harping on for the past 10 months??  Yeah, that one. 

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/21/i-moved-from-locked-down-virginia-to-open-florida-and-faces-came-back-to-life/

I live in a pretty wide-open state, but the gubner needs to step in again and open wide.

The few cases this state has seen haven't been that bad, our hospitals are not any busier than usual, the ER's are damned near empty, and we need to eliminate face masks and the absurd social distancing nonsense pronto.  If people are not exposed to this "flu bug" how can their body ever build up natural immunity??  And natural immunity doesn't just last 3 months or 6 months or however long the dangerous, untested, untrialed to any extent "vaxxzine" is lasting - - natural immunity is for a lifetime folks.  A LIFETIME. 

Too many young people in America today, not enough of us oldsters left who have the REAL common sense.  Most people today don't have the sense God gave a gopher.

So, gubner Noem?  Get back to the podium and tell people to return to life as normal, like FL did, and we'll be fine.  Also, people need to compare past "flu season charts" with this season and they'll see the same ebbs and flows.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera