My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2020 12:10 am  #1

This was a mistake

This is one of the big reasons I'm not a fan of Gov Noem in SD.

She had every opportunity to shut down and completely rid the state of SD of this onerous company - - and yet she did not.  We certainly didn't need it for the population of this state and we did not need the revenue.  I will never understand what she and some of the state legislators were thinking on this subject.

Smithfield is (contrary to what people believe) OWNED by a Chinese company.  They imported some of their Chinese population to work there, and also many of the illegals from south of the border, mostly hispanic population.

People may not think about it much, but these are the people who brought in their OWN DISEASES FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.  That's how this supposed "virus" ended up in the USA in the first place.  As much as I don't buy into the whole CoVid nonsense, these people brought us something, even if it was just a worse strain of the flu. 

But yes, South Dakota should get rid of Smithfield Meats as far as myself and many others who live here are wishing to have happen.  We don't need them.  PERIOD.

Read on:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/china-buys-smithfield-foods-owned-wh-group

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera