My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2020 3:00 am  #1

The beginnings of a come-uppance (I hope)

This corona virus nonsense represents many different things to many different people.  To most of the "powerful people" it represents a chance at even MORE, unobstructed power.  These doods are all like little Hitler's, barking out orders and the rest of us should just fall in line.  Up their nose with a rubber hose, as we used to say when I was a kid.

It's about time they get the beginnings of a come-uppance.

https://bongino.com/judge-tells-los-angeles-they-actually-need-evidence-to-ban-outdoor-dining

Some of the things these cities were ALLOWING vs some of the things that were being prohibited is just plain, out and out, shenanigans from the elitist snobs.  Golf courses were open but unless you were a member there and were actually playing golf, you were ORDERED to stay indoors and wear your masks indoors and between bites of food and other ridiculous nonsense.  Those people are out of their minds  - -  and of course THEY were not subject to their own rules, as evidenced by the video we saw this past week of dumbass Newsom dining out at the most expensive restaurant in CA with friends - - none of whom were masked nor sitting 6 feet apart. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera