My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2020 12:41 am  #1

Last count, 547 deaths in all, here where I live

Some of the outspoken people on this corona issue are just completely bonkers.  I'd like to take people like Rachel Maddow and string her up by her (whatever is in her pants).  Every online article that popped up when I searched this morning was telling absolute whoppers about the death and illness rate here in SD. How do these "news" people get away with telling stories about which they know nothing??  They do not live here in SD and since I do, I've been monitoring numbers and talking to REAL people (not aides & nurses who lie because want their 15 minutes of fame, or to make money by telling lies like the one gal from SD who couldn't find straight up on a sunny day), etc. To date, our state has had 547 deaths TOTAL.  The number of ILLNESSES (not the same as deaths mind you) is unknown because there are so many rural families who barely even know what corona virus is all about!  If they were to get sick with something they would call it THE FLU. Those people are busy working their farms and ranches, they don't have time to sit around and listen to lies on tv or read lies in all these stupid, unfounded online sites who claim to have all the answers. 

What the hell would Rachel Maddow or Whoopi Goldberg or any of those idiots know about SD anyway??  Have they been here and run the numbers?  Doubtful, but they have no trouble making up lies or repeating other people's lies.  It's just plain amazing how genuinely stupid people can be.  Besides, both of those ladies would say or do ANYTHING for a buck.  

The illnesses here in SD at the pork producing plant (mainly CHINESE workers at Smithfield Pork which is owned by the Chinese people) are illnesses that were imported to this country along with their people - - and don't let the news tell you anything else.  Most of the illnesses (actual numbers) are unknown, as are the deaths from that meat plant outbreak, because no one is following up and reporting accurately.  They just make wild ass guesses and report them - pick a number, ANY number, can you believe it? 

Nothing they report is based on facts.  We are talking here about THE FLU; ordinary, everyday, flu - - which can certainly be dangerous to many people, but not like the overblown fake numbers we're hearing all over the USA.  It's just craziness.  Our governor needs to start reporting it that way - - THE FLU, and mention nothing about corona or covid or any of that other nonsense.   I don't think there's anywhere in this country where we are getting true numbers.  In most cases they are lumping illnesses, testing, and death numbers all together, and to me that is not very scientific.  But then, neither is pushing the idea of a faked illness for political purposes.  Anyone with half a brain knows this is outlandishly political. 

This was a good article & vid from the Laura Ingraham show last night (12-2-2020) citing a doctor from somewhere in China, who is supposedly an expert on immunology.  Of course, he's also selling a book but that doesn't mean he's not telling the truth.  But how many books can a person read or buy on this subject?  No on in politics is going to follow anything but their party's line of bull.   Thus we are stuck with idiotic false data coming from California and New York.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/reknowned_scientist_tells_laura_ingraham_the_covid19_vaccine_is_downright_dangerous_and_will_send_you_to_your_doom.html

CLIP:

https://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/D8Video/2020/12/02/FNCHD_The%20Ingraham%20Angle_2020-12-02-10_00_00-PM.mp4

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera