My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2020 12:40 am  #1

Cling to Christ

This holiday season, don't cling to lies and hatred and mis-used "science" - - cling to Christ by reopening your churches and celebrating our one and only savior.  He will whisper such in your ear, but you must be open to hearing him.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/02/church-leaders-who-cancel-christmas-services-are-clinging-to-government-lies-not-christ/

Church "leaders" are NOT church "leaders" if they cling to gubmint policy instead of clinging to their savior.  I realize you do not have to be in a church BUILDING to worship Christ, but the fellowship is very important, especially for older members of some congregations.  Our church family is made up of Lutherans from ALL scandinavian countries who have shared their faith for centuries, and that's not gonna change anytime soon no matter what "THE GUBMINT" says or does.  Christ was crucified because of his beliefs, by his very own gubmint officials because those officials were AFRAID of his fervent, unchanging beliefs in God the Father.  Those Roman soldiers didn't hate him, they feared his strength.

Joe Biden fears Christ.  If he didn't, he wouldn't be using phrases like "a dark winter" to try to INSPIRE people (?).  How that is going to win him friends and influence people is beyond me.  I wish it were beyond the younger generation, as well, but they buy into all of Biden's dimpocrap nonsense.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera