My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2020 10:00 pm  #1

Pneumonia is coming from wearing the masks - - and there's more, too

Lack of oxygen, lack of sunlight, the bogus, untested, unproven vaccines?  Now THERE are a few of the things making people sick. We started out with a simple, yearly flu bug (admitted to early on by Fauci, who then changed his tune when he found out there was gonna be BIG money involved in pushing the vaxxzines) and ended up with a convenient political tool for the dimpocraps.  But this tool comes with a high price tag.

Since when are vitamins considered "alternative"???  There are vitamins and minerals in every bite of food we take - - or at least there used to be.  With today's modern food supply being mass-produced in factories, however, we are likely not getting many if any minerals and vitamins at all.  Some people need the minerals more than they need the vitamins, ever think about that??

QUOTE FROM THE GREAT ARTICLE (short) AT THE LINK BELOW:

"Health just got more complicated in the age of COVID. Just for starters, wearing masks is a health hazard because it cuts down on oxygen intake and forces one to breathe back in higher concentrations of CO2. Not a good idea over the long run as many people are just beginning to find out. Reports of bacterial pneumonia and other infections from wearing masks are coming in. Watching little children with masks on is heartbreaking."

https://drsircus.com/general/health-sickness-death-and-covid/

I mentioned the connection between lack of oxygen and facemasks early in this "disease" but few people recognize truth when they see it.  The bigger danger is coming - - - with the vaxxzines.  This is called, in dimpocrap circles, "world population control".  Sadly, it's working for them, too.  We cannot let this continue to happen and we have GOT to figure out a way to get Trump off the vaxxzine train.  I wish he'd go back to touting HCQ.  That was Trump's first and best idea - - I think he knew it, too, but he is rich and he has money invested in the #gatesvaxxzinescandal.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 5, 2020 12:19 am  #2

Re: Pneumonia is coming from wearing the masks - - and there's more, too

Believe it or not, I've recently seen people at the grocery store and the drug store wearing 3 masks at a time.  Triple the lack of oxygen, imagine that.

People are fainting all over the place and the rest of the crowd stands around and fears COVID19!!!!

Amazing how stupid some people can be. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera