My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2020 4:13 am  #1

WHY would a vax be superior to the human immune system?

Because of our food supply, no doubt.  It's pure, unadulterated crap food.  People no longer have a functioning immune system, which starts being destroyed in humans before it even gets a chance to develop, because of infant and childhood vaccines (now in excess of 60 vaxxzines before age 16).

The cattle are being fed junk (leftover french fries DRENCHED in soy oil and crap like that), ditto for the entire animal food chain.  Even the stuff they want you to use as "compost and fertilizer" is no better because it's ALL made up of the same junk food scraps.

As I've said before - - there's 2 ways I'm gonna submit to a vaxxzine - - no way and no damned way.

I don't agree with his theory here:  https://jordanschachtel.substack.com/p/the-covid-vaccine-can-help-awaken

This is going to become a required, yearly vaxxzine if we don't get the upper hand RIGHT NOW.  I don't care if Trump is for it or against it, I'm not for ANY vaxxzines.  They are pure poison.  I'd rather take my chances with the illness and build up my own immune system the old-fashioned way, not destroy it with chemical-laden shots containing God knows what and then some..........

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera