My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2020 7:38 am  #1

Only the Scandinavian countries seem to know

It seems only the people in Scandinavian countries know how to be savvy about this fake virus.  I truly believe it's just the ordinary flu that most people can contract every fall.  I haven't had the flu in a couple of decades myself, and neither has my husband.  We eat well, that's part of the reason we stay pretty healthy, overall. But getting a vaccine that no one really wants (or even needs) is just stupid and at least the people of some countries KNOW this.  Their gubmints don't seem to know until they're reminded by their own people, but they catch on fast.

People are not interested in being used as guinea pigs.  Everyone reacts differently to a vax, so the odds of people being in favor of them (except the younger stupider ones) are kinda almost zero.  Young people all over the world will believe damned near anything they're told.  It's truly remarkable how they can be so damned ignorant.

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2020/11/denmark-citizens-refuse-law-mandating-forced-covid-19-vaccine/

There's 2 ways I'll take a corona vaccine - no way and no damned way.  I've witnessed vax reactions and they are not pretty.  I'd rather be shot dead for not taking the vax if it comes to that.  It would be less painful than some of the deaths I've seen, and that's a fact.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera