My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2020 10:19 pm  #1

We must stop the Biden plan for all-state slavery

And you can dress it up any way you like, but THAT'S what it is.  SLAVERY.  All the mandates, etc., = = = that's what SLAVERY is, people.  This is a great article and the more you read, the more you see "the plan".

I'll never, ever believe that Biden was "duly elected by the people".  I'll just never believe it.  If the dems thought they gave Trump a hard time, they ain't seen nuthin' yet.  People are FURIOUS over all this "darkness" and "mandates for masks" etc., coming from the dimocrap camps.  Well, I think they're about to find out, the hard way, that people are not just going to sit back and take it.  Let's see if the dims can hold onto their shorts and their socks at the same time because they're gonna have to.  There's enormous backlash coming, I predict.

Please read:

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/11/10/stop-the-vote-steal-stop-the-biden-plan-for-federal-slavery/

***  So far, the gubner in my state has not called a lockdown, and whether or not you wear a mask is up to you and the storeowners, individually.  Me, if I wanna go to a store where they "require a mask" I just don't go there.  I can always find another cookie-cutter store exactly like it to buy whatever I want/need.

So in just a few short words to the dims - - UP YOURS! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera