My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 9, 2020 5:30 am  #1

FOX news is on the skids because of the dimocrap "plants" there

No wonder they're labeled as "plants".  They all have the mentality of a bluebell or a violet (both are purple-blue flowers!).

I've known since the beginning of the 2016 election that Bret Baier and Chris Wallace were/are left leaners.  Now I discover so is Martha MacCallum; and there are more than you can shake a stick at who've been recently added (Donna Brazile, Juan Williams ? ? ? WTF??) so who didn't see this coming?

But just 2 or 3 nights ago when FOX let Judge Jeanine go, that was the final straw.  And the shoddy way they did it wasn't good business, either.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm done with FOX until Tucker finds a new home (and he really MUST do so) or his show will die a slow, bitter death.

I'm at NewsMax and OAN now, permanently having to READ my news, no more tv news at all.  FOX used to be the only decent channel for me to catch the latest news, but no more.  Ever since Murdock's family (?) took over, it's been more and more obviously leftist.  I won't have that in my house, not ever.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/nielsen-tv-ratings-fox-business/2020/11/07/id/995929/

Last edited by Debrah (November 9, 2020 5:36 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera