My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2020 2:00 am  #1

Weapons of mass manipulation

Think it doesn't happen??

It does.  It CERTAINLY does.  We are watching it in action, because there's NO WAY joe biden could ever win an election without some interference from somewhere - - that's the only reason Jill let him run.  She wants the White House so bad she can taste it.  What a bitch on wheels.

This is an eye-opening article and everyone ALIVE should read it and even a few dead people (which the dimocraps seem to strongly believe can vote!!).  LOTS of major players here who have EVERY REASON ON EARTH to stop President Trump - - I sincerely hope they don't succeed but all of the State judges are refusing to order a recount of the ballots - - what are THEY hiding??  You and I know they're up to no good.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"The Intelligence community is largely staffed with Technocrats who have no ethical boundaries when operating outside of the law. Hacking into computers to flip votes is a previously established fact, but is not being discussed during the 2020 election debacle.

That Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and his Director of the CIA John Brennan are part of the proverbial “Deep State” is an understatement. They are on record as hating Trump with a passion and have stated their willingness to do anything to scuttle his chances of reelection. The big question to ask now: Is The Hammer and Scorecard or its modern derivative in operation today? ⁃ TN Editor"

https://www.technocracy.news/the-hammer-and-scorecard-weapons-of-mass-vote-manipulation/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera