My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2020 3:58 am  #1

CDC data on lockdowns (dangerous reading if you're a believer!)

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"COVID has clearly been devastating. But our reaction has turned a bad pandemic into an unrivaled self-inflicted national disaster."

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/04/cdc-data-suggest-lockdowns-could-kill-as-many-people-as-covid/

ANOTHER QUOTE FROM THE SAME LINK:

"Three-hundred-fifty years ago, John Graunt attempted to give Londoners an accurate assessment of fatality rates of diseases in the community so people could understand their risk level. Until COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) fulfilled the same role.

Then the CDC abandoned tradition and sensibility and treated COVID differently than every other disease. For a death to be considered a COVID death, COVID no longer needed to be the immediate or underlying cause of death. Now, a death is considered a COVID death even if COVID was only a contributing condition."

As far as I'm concerned, corona (AKA COVID 19 and many other variations of the same hoaxy thing) was MADE UP for political purposes by a combination of the dimocrap party operatives and BillyboyGates and pals.  Many of us have said this was a "political flu" from the very beginning but few people wanted to hear it, recognize it or see it in print.

Well, now it's pretty damned obvious, doncha think??  Biden didn't HAVE to leave his basement to do any rallies.  He knew the outcome because it was pre-arranged and I think President Trump was onto them a long time ago, as well.  Trump even hinted/mentioned in one of his recent, cold-night speeches, that he was going to be getting rid of Fauci (apparently Trump doesn't think much of the little weasel either)!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera