My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2020 6:29 am  #1

FBI dropping Hunter's laptop investigation

Well, well, well . . . imagine this.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-fbi-drops-biden-laptop-investigation

The little puke was never going to be charged with anything, we all KNEW that from day one.  Joe has enough pull in WADC and worldwide to keep his widdo boy from getting his ass spanked with a belt buckle.  Too bad, he probably would have enjoyed it while in one of his drug stupored frenzies.

I think Hunter's been giving "ol' daddyJoe" somma his prize wEEd now and again . . . it's what helps keep him propped up I think.  Like on the nights of the debates, for instance.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 4, 2020 6:46 am  #2

Re: FBI dropping Hunter's laptop investigation

There's two things about this:

1.  The gubmint basiclly SAT ON this computer (and didn't release the information about it) for months before they even TOLD anyone they had it.

2.  That was plenty of time for them to "mess" with the computer enough to make it hard to "follow" any of the information found it, much less who sent it or where it came from.

3.  Have ALL the news reports showing actual pages off the laptop been wrong and just a bunch of "lying dog-faced pony soldiers"???!!!  (I hope joe biden ends up with those words stuffed up his ass.  Or, better yet, on his headstone). 

WHY DID THE NEWS OUTLETS MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS COMPUTER HAD ONLY JUST BEEN FOUND IN THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS??????

I don't know about you but to me, something smells rotten in Denmark . . . (or should I say in the US GUBMINT?)???  They do go out of their way to protect their favorites, don't they?  Too bad the FBI wasn't quite as diligent on the job the day JFK was assassinated . . . . . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera