My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2020 10:38 pm  #1

Is he kidding???

I found this post listed among a bunch of twitter nonsense this morning while reading through some of them after I followed a link while reading one of Stephen Kruiser's articles at PJ MEDIA.  I do not belong to twitter and I never will.  I only read stuff there when I'm encouraged to follow a link while reading news articles.

My response (which is only posted here for my readers to see!) follows this nonsensical post. 

John W. Dean@JohnWDean 
What does it say about the USA under Trump when we have to board-up and employ extra security for commercial areas on election day?

John, John, John, you ignorant fool.  Maybe pay closer attention and put on your thinking cap here:

It is NOT republicans who are breaking out the windows and setting fires and throwing Molitov cocktails AND RIOTING ALL OVER THE USA,  You'll have to look at your own party and its people - - dumocrap idiots - - because they're the ones doing this.  BLM and ANTIFA - - those are the people we need to worry about because they're the ones causing the problems.  This has NOTHING to do with President Trump except the dumocraps and their blind hatred of him because he's on the side of RIGHT.  He wants to do things that are right for the people of the USA, not destructive.  The dems are out of control, clearly.

There were several other nonsensical posts under his, as well.  It's just amazing what people will believe.  I truly think these idiots WANT to be ruled by communists.  Let's see - - how well did that work out in the past?  Maybe John and his pals oughta do a little research on that subject.  What a bunch of blind party followers.  Stunningly stupid.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera