My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2020 1:53 am  #1

City Life: Peaceful??

But, but, but . . . these were PEACEFUL PROTESTS, can't you see that??!!

Yeah, oh yeah, we can see how peaceful they were.  Broken glass all over the place, burned out cars, people shot, killed, beaten and/or maimed.  Yeah, these were really peaceful protests, according to the dimocraps.

What PLANET do these people come from??  I'm afraid I'm living in a different universe with different values completely.  Nothing about any of the protests which started back in March or so, have been anywhere near peaceful but that's what we kept hearing from the leftists.  I guess they don't know tragedy, horror and unrest when they see it, huh?

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/11/02/the-morning-briefing-enemy-of-the-people-msm-suddenly-worried-about-violence-it-spent-6-months-ignoring-n1112003

But when republicans assemble and wait to hear Trump speak THEY are called violent protesters.  You can't make this stuff up, friends.  Our dimocrap fringe base is so demented it's just plain friggin' scary to think of what might happen if they should ACCIDENTLY get the power in America. 

Truthfully (and hopefully) Trump will win by such a HUGE MARGIN that we won't have to wait 3 extra days or maybe even a week (as has been hinted) to find out who won the election.  It should be pretty obvious to anyone that he's sooooooooooooooooooo much more popular than ol' grumpy-ass Biden. 

But now I read that Graham and Ron Johnson, who had some sort of evidence of something involving the dimocraps, are now backing off presenting their evidence.  I wonder who got to them and how much money it took?    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-and-ron-johnson-pass-on-subpoenaing-hunter-biden-for-now

As many have tried to warm Trump in the past - - keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  I think those two just turned on him.  Frankly, I was always a bit suspicious of Graham, but I never knew much about Ron Johnson or that he was even involved in any way until last week.  Keep your eyes and ears open, pal.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera